Saturday, October 18, 2008

CU Snowman

Hello everyone! I have been really busy working on a new kit. The name of it is Up Town. It is a tagger size kit and I am really excited about it. It is going to have a ton of papers. I have made alot of my own elements on this one. I found alot of brushes and I had a great time creating. While I was playing I made this snowman and decided to give it away to everyone to help you have fun creating. So many people have been so kind as to share their hard work with others so I want to share too. I hope that you like it and get a lot of use out of it. TOU is have fun and so whatever you want with it but please do not claim it as your own and redistribute as is. It is in greyscale form so that you can recolor it anyway you want.




Get it Here

Please leave a comment if you take it. I am always so shocked at how many people download an item that they are getting for free and do not stop for 2 seconds to say thank you. It is not that I want praise, it really does help us to keep designing when we here from you though. I would love to see what any of you have done with my stuff also. I want to put up a slide show of things done with my work. If you would like to have me put it up please leave me a comment of where I can get it.

4 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for sharing your cute snowman and if I use it I will let you know.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, h'es a cutie!

Tammy Jo said...

Thank you , absolutely adore it ... love your blog also !

Becky said...

okay i am scrapbook dummy. I love looking at it though. I want you to explain to me how this works computer wise. I love your blog and I will download the snowman. VERY Cute. Tell me what to do next. This sounds like it would be a great hobby for me to pick up.

BEC