Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Ties Quickpage Freebie

Hello everyone! Today has been a very long day and in some parts very frustrating. When you work with computers and children (not together, boy would that be a nightmare) there are bound to be days like this! I homeschool, out of necessity and my six year old was giving me a lot of trouble today and my computer was doing the same thing (and still is). I have joined a really great group of ladies at a scrap store called Spoil Me Pink Scraps. It's grand opening is today but my computer is giving me fits and will not let me upload to the store. Well, I have two kits uploaded but they do not have previews. Well, not to worry I will have this all worked out tomorrow. There is still a bunch of very cute things over there so you should really check it out.

For sticking around and listening to me vent I have a QP freebie for you that I made with my new kit "Family Ties" You will be able to purchase it in the store for just 3.50! What a deal huh :)







Get me Here

Please leave me some love, I could use some today LOL :)
I really do love your feedback.


Creative Team Call
I am still looking for a creative team. Please leave me a message if you are interested and I will get in contact with you. You will get all of my kits for free plus I will show off your work for others to see.

Don't Forget to stop by Spoil Me Pink Scraps!


1 comment:

The McConnell's said...

hey if need someone for this i would love to do it
just let me known k