Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Ever Blog Award

Hurray!!! I have received my very first blog award! My good friend Natasha at Sticky Kisses has given me this award


Thank you so much Natasha, I really appreciate it! I feel so honored.

This award is called the “Proximidade Award” or “Friendship Around The World Award”. Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.


Here are my Nominees to receive this award from me:

The Scrappin Cop

Digifree

Farrah's Creations

Designs by Tishia

Echo's Creations

1 comment:

The McConnell's said...

WOW THAT COOL THANK YOU LOL THAT GREAT I WILL PUT ON MY BLOG TOMORROW AND I SAW THAT YOU SELL KIT ON THE SAME SITE AS ME CONGRATS IT VERY EXCITING I CANT WAIT