Thursday, October 9, 2008

Previews

Hey everyone, I have been busy the last couple of days with the kids and other things (we went on a field trip Monday and helped a farmer friend of ours harvest apples. From 9 am to 5 Pm! We were so sore but it was fun) I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance). I have a few previews of upcoming kits. I will have the tagger size kit freebie "Writers Block" ready for you to download tomorrow. I enjoyed making these two kits. Please leave me some feedback. I love hearing from everyone, even if you just stop by.



Writer's Block Tagger size kit Preview









Here is a tag I made with a new kit I will have up in a few days
called "Sweet Sensation". It is regular size 12 X 12 and 300 pix
I hope you like what you see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is great! I would love to have you in the store!!

email at tashafarquhar2@gmail.com

and if you have yahoo.. I have a group for all the designers.

I think we are opening tomorrow if we get everything done.

Here is the store:

http://www.spoilmepinkscraps.com/store

Make sure to read this:

http://www.spoilmepinkscraps.com/store/pages/Sell-Your-Products.html