Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Kit Bugarific

Well the kit is new to you but this happens to be the first kit that I have put together a couple of months ago. I am a little backwards, I know. I will be putting up another kit tomorrow that is the second one I did. I hope that you are enjoying my kits to far and my blog. Please leave me some feedback. I would love to know what you all think.



Bugarific preview
(not all elements shown, some drop shadows for preview only)

9 papers and 33 elements plus alpha
12 x 12 and 300 pix
(not all elements shown)



QP Freebie included
(png)




Download Here
(Sorry this link has expired)
You can get it here now
Spoil me Pink Scraps





3 comments:

Echo's Creations said...

TOOO CUTE!!!! i will be back to night to snag it and thanks for adding me to your followers i add you to mine and tonight i will pu a link on my blog that goes to kit page

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Oct [LA 10:00pm] - 08 Oct [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Coreen said...

very cute. Thank you for sharing!